Wednesday Night Live
Each Wednesday evening at 6:00, when school is in session, we offer a tasty home-cooked meal for one and all for the suggested donation for $4.00 each. Desserts are prepared by volunteers. We have been serving nearly 125 people of all ages each week — some from Bethany, some from St. Charles, and some from elsewhere is the community. All are welcome to enjoy this Wednesday community
Advent Family Night
An all-generational event during Advent that includes a potluck dinner, crafts, photos with Marv the Donkey, frosting cookies for shut-ins, games, music, and fellowship.
- Bethany's Unbelievable Gardening Squad (BUGS) — A wonderful group of ladies that maintains our grounds with new plantings of flowers and shrubs, and caring for them.
- Bethany's Unbelievable Maintenance Squad (BUMS) — A group that takes care of normal maintenance items needed at Two Doors, the Clark Park Manse, the Church and grounds.
- Bethany's Extraordinary Energetic Stitchers (BEES) — A group of individuals who enjoy creating beautiful things from cloth. The quilt group originated with other quilters getting together to work on our current projects or "Comfort Quilts". These quilts are donated for the love and comfort of needy children after displayed in the North Chili Methodist Church Quilt Show in September of each year. The group has both hand and machine quilters and we also swap fabrics as needed or requested. They meet in the basement of one of the members homes the Thursday a month usually from 7–8:30 (or so).
- Shipmates — Bethany Shipmates is an active couples group of about 80 members that provides fellowship, diverse and educational monthly programs and service to Bethany.
Here is a list of upoming Shipmates events:
- Shepherding — Adult singles and couples meet the first Saturday of the month for spiritual and social events.
- Bethany Presbyterian Women's Group — Events and activities for the betterment of the church and community. Meetings 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00 include time to socialize, devotion, guest speaker, and mission activities.
- Bethany Youth Fellowship (BYF) — 6th–12th grade fellowship group meets in the evening on the first and third Sunday's of the month for fun, service, and spirituality. One of their primary forms of communication is through the Bethany Youth Fellowship Facebook Group. Each year both BYF and New Crew raise money for activities and mission trips by having a Spaghetti Dinner at the church. They transform the basement into an Italian Restaurant.