Sunday morning classes are available between the Sunday services for adults and youth from preschool through high school. Additional classes are offered as part of our "Wednesday Night Live" program
- HayDay! Growing in Friendship with Jesus (Summer 2013)
Join us on August 16th and 17th from 6:00 pm until 8:30 pm for this amazing experience that will help kids explore the unending love and friendship that Jesus offers them.
Groups of crews will rotate through stations together for each day's adventure. This VBS is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences kids see, hear and touch. Team-building games, cool Bible songs and multi-sensory Bible adventures are just a few of the activities that help faith flow into real life.
Parents, grandparents and friends are invited to join us for a celebration on Sunday, August 18 at 10:00am.
To register your child for this life changing adventure, please call 663‒3000 or complete a registration form located right outside the sanctuary in the VBS display.
- Annual Church Retreat: Each year we spend a weekend (or Saturday) in fellowship as we deepen our faith as a church family. Stay tuned for more information.
- 2014—All-Day retreat; Theme: "Discerning the Presence of God in Everyday Life," led by Dr. Rebecca Letterman.
- 2013—All-Day retreat; Theme: "Keeping the Faith in Times of Transition," led by Rev. Colin Pritchard.
- 2011 our fellowship weekend retreat will be at Pioneer Camp and Retreat Center in Angola, NY on September 23rd through 25th led by Reverend Bob Spratt.
- 2008, we went to YMCA's Camp Cory on Keuka Lake, our theme was Traveling Peace: Building Serenity in a Busy Life led by Reverend Colin Pritchard.
- 2007, we went to Camp LeTourneau for an Intergenerational Exploration of Prayer.
- 2006, we went to Camp Cory for a fabulous weekend.
- Wednesday Bible Study—"Short and sweet" spiritual growth sessions based on Nooma series used by Stephen Ministry
- Serendipity Bible Study—2nd and 3rd Tuesday each month at 7:00, discussion guided by The Serendipity Group Bible for Leaders
- Everyday Spirit—Sunday at 9:45–10:45 in the Library, 30 minute DVD reviewing biblical events
- The Present Word—Sunday at 9:45–10:45 in the Small Hall, Christian studies change quarterly
- Spring series: "Angels," led by Rev. Bob Spratt
- The Bible Speaks Today
- Annual Women's Retreat:
- 2014 retreat scheduled for Saturday, May 16, 9–4; Theme: "Garden Getaway"
- In 2007, we had our first women's retreat. In 2008–2011, we continued with a day-long retreat with various themes.
- Confirmation Class — A class designed primarily for those in 9th grade. We had a successful 2008 class.
- Senior High Sunday Morning Discussion Group
9:45am — 11:45am (September through May)
- K-5th Grade — Rotational Model Sunday School located downstairs in Bible Adventure Land
- 6-8th Grade — Faith Questions mini-courses, responding to real faith questions. Exploring Scripture and faith traditions, in relevant and responsive ways. Located in third floor classroom.
- 9-12th Grade — Guided, faith-based exploration of current events and relevant issues. Located in the BYF room on the third floor.
- Confirmation Class: every other year (scheduled for Fall 2015)
- Breakfast with God: For children in K-5th Grade — a light breakfast after Sunday School and before the 11:00 service
- Roots & Wings: Enrichment time for K–2 with a planned craft/activity for children to do during the worship service
- Staffed nursery available during the Sunday service hours.